Monday, August 18, 2008

What Is A Doctor That Treats Groin

figth club - 06 Tyler Durden



old cinema, new cinema, to carry a film to the next cinema
Tyler
must show the film at six, seven original pizza. Pizzas
are small in a couple of suitcases hexagonal metal. Each case has its
handle. It raises a luxury and you shoulder. Both weigh
. Tyler is the waiter
banquets, waiting tables in a hotel
down in the center, and Tyler is the projectionist
joined the trade union. I do not know what has worked in Tyler
all those nights when I could not sleep.
The old cinema with two projectors, a projectionist
there must be at work to change
projector at the precise moment that the public does not notice when a pizza
interruption ends and another begins
. We must be careful to
white dots that are at the top, in the right corner of the screen. The signal.
you notice and you will see two points in the bottom of the pizza.
"cigarette burns" the call within.
The first point is the white two-minute warning.
activates the second projector to "go
speed.
The second point is the warning of the five white
seconds. Emotion. Are there between the two projectors and the cabin overheated
sweat from xenon lamps
that if you look right you're blind.
pass first point on the screen. The sound of a movie comes from a great speaker
behind. The projection booth is soundproof
because inside the cabin there is the noise
toothed wheels that pull the film over the lens
to six feet per second, ten frames a foot, sixty
frames that snap every second, worse than
a machine gun. The two projectors are in use, you are
in the middle, ready to intervene on both levers shutter.
projectors have a really old
alarm mounted on the hub of the feed roller.
Even after the film is spent on television
there are still points of warning. Even in movies that make
plane.
When most of the film is over the recovery
roller, this roller moves more slowly
and the feed roller must rotate faster.
the end of a pizza, the feed roller rotates so fast
that starts the alarm that warns you that is coming
being changed.
Dark is hot because of the lamps inside the
projectors and sound the alarm. You're there between the two projectors
ready with the levers and supervise the corner of the screen. Skip
the second point. Count to five. Close
a bolt. At the same time open the other.
Exchange.
The film continues.
Nobody in the audience notices.
The alarm is on the feed roller
so the projectionist can nap. A projectionist is
many things that should not. Not all units
are equipped with alarm. At home, sometimes you wake up in your bed
dark with terror Essert
asleep in the cab and may have missed a change. The audience screams behind you.
The result, their fantasy film has gone up in smoke
and the operator will call the union.
You wake up at Krissy Field.
The charm of the journey is wherever I go, tiny life.
I go to the hotel, tiny bar of soap, small bottles of shampoo
, panettino of butter to one slice
, mouthwash tiny and disposable toothbrush. Folded the chair
plane
standard size. You are a giant. The problem is that you
shoulders too wide. Your legs from Alice
Wonders of the country are suddenly so long that they touch
feet of the person in front of you. Here comes the lunch
a do-it-yourself kit Miniature Chicken Cordon Bleu, a sort of collage
dial to keep you busy.
The pilot went on the alert
belts and passengers are advised not to walk around the cabin.
You wake up at Meigs Field. Sometimes
Tyler wakes up in the darkness of terror sizzling
may have missed a change of pizza or the film
is broken or that the film has been out of place in that
projector so that the teeth of the drive wheel are
a row of punched holes in the sound track
.
After a film is finished in the teeth, through
sound track of the lamp and the light passes instead
speech shoots you in the ears a noise from helicopter blades
each stroke of light through a hole in the tooth.
cos'aitro That should not make a projectionist: Tyler
slides obtained from the frames of a
best film. The first full frontal nude figure on record was
actress Angie Dickinson.
Now that a copy of this film has gone from cinema to cinema
the West Coast of the East Coast
nude scene was gone. Was a projectionist took a frame.
Another projectionist had taken a snapshot. Everyone wanted to be
Angie Dickinson gives a
naked. Then came the porn theaters and some of these projections are made
collections become legendary.
You wake up at Boeing Field.
You wake up at LAX.
We have a nearly empty flight this evening, so feel free to raise
arms and elongated. You stretch, zigzag
knees bent, back bent, elbows bent
on three or four places. Place the clock in two hours or three hours after the first
, Pacific, Mountain, Central, or Easter Time;
lose an hour, gain an hour.
This is your life and should be ending one minute at a time.
You wake up at Cleveland Hopkins.
You wake up again at SeaTac. You're a projectionist and six
tired and angry, but more than anything else
you're bored so you start by taking a frame
porn made by some other projectionist
you found hidden somewhere in the cabin and came
this frame of half arm
red penis or a chasm of vulva wet foreground
in some other film.
This is one of those adventures of animals, where the
dogs and cats are abandoned by a family that
on a trip and need to return home from
alone. In the third pizza, immediately after the dog and the cat, which
have human voices and talk and have just finished eating
stuff found in a garbage can,
passes in an instant erection. Things Tyler
ago.
A single frame in a film remains on the screen to
one sixtieth of a second. Divide a second into sixty equal parts
. So hard erection.
A tower of four storeys above the top member of an audience
of popcorn, sticky red and terrible, and nobody sees it.
You wake up again at Logan.
is a terrible way to travel, this.
I go to meetings instead of my head, when he did not want to.
I take notes. Then I come back to you.
Wherever I go, I go to apply the formula.
will keep the secret.
is elementary arithmetic.
The problem is fixed.
If a new car built by my company to be part
Chicago west to sixty miles per hour
and rear differential locks and the car crashed
and all the people trapped inside end
burned alive, my company a mandate for a withdrawal from the market
?
You put the number of vehicles in the field and you
multiplied by the coefficient of failure probability B,
then multiply the result by the average cost of C
without direct compensation case in court.
A to B to C equals X. This is what it will cost if we withdraw
machines.
If X is greater than the cost of a recall, withdrew
machines and everything is settled.
If X is less than the cost of a recall, then not withdrawn.
Wherever I go there and piled
burned the carcass of a car waiting for me. I know where all the skeletons are
. See it as my guarantee of employment.
Business hotel, restaurant foods. Wherever I go
make friends with the tiny people sitting next to me are
from Logan to Krissy to Willow Run.
My qualification is coordinator of operations
withdrawal from the market, explain his friend to turn
sitting next to me, but I work for a future as a scout. O'Hare
I wake up again.
Tyler has spliced \u200b\u200ba penis in every movie after the first.
usually close-ups, or a vagina
the Grand Canyon with lots of echo, four high plans and vibrant
blood pressure while
Cinderella danced with her Prince Charming and the people watching. Nobody has protested
. People have eaten and drunk, but the evening
was not the same. The people got sick or was
started crying and did not know why. Only a hummingbird
could take the intervention of Tyler.
You wake up at JFK.
me and I melt swollen
upon landing when one wheel on the runway but the plane slams
tilts to one side and remains in the balance in the decision whether or straighten
tumbling. At this time does not count
more. Look up at the stars and go. Not your luggage. There is nothing
that counts. Not your bad breath.
The windows are dark and the turbines roar to the contrary.
The fuselage takes the wrong angle
under the roar of the turbines and you will not have to complete a
costs. Received request for disbursements exceeding twenty-five
dollars. You will no longer be
going to cut your hair.
a thud and the second wheel touches the tarmac. Staccato
hundred seat belt buckles that open and disposable
friend next to which all but six finished
afterlife says
I hope you do not miss your chance.
Yes, me too.
And this is what has been effective for your time.
And life goes on.
And so, by chance, Tyler and I meet.
was time to take a vacation.
You wake up at LAX.
again.
How I met Tyler is that I went to a nudist beach
. It was the end of summer and I was sleeping.
Tyler was naked and sweating, all of coarse sand, her hair wet and stringy
that hung over his face.
Tyler was a long time before we met. Tyler was fishing
pieces of wood by the undertow and dragged them
on the beach. In the wet sand had already planted a semicircle of
poles a few inches from each other
, high to arrive in the eyes. There were four strains
and when I woke up I started to look
Tyler who dragged up the beach a
fifth. Tyler dug a hole near one end of the pole
, then raised the other end until it
slip into the hole so it could remain erect,
a bit 'lopsided.
You wake up on the beach.
We were the only ones on the beach. With a wooden
Tyler scored a straight line in the sand
few feet long. Tyler is back to straighten the pole
kicking sand around the base.
I was the only person watching the operation.
"You know what time is it?" Tyler asked me screaming.
I always wear the watch.
"You know what time is it?"
I asked him where.
"Here," said Tyler. "Here where we are."
was four and six minutes in the afternoon. After a while
'Tyler sat cross-legged in the shade of
poles erected. Tyler has been sitting for a few minutes
, got up and went for a swim.
has slipped a shirt and a pair of tracksuit pants and
was preparing to leave. I had to ask.
I had to know what Tyler was while I was sleeping.
If I could wake up in a different place at a time
different, I could wake up other than myself?
I asked Tyler if he was an artist.
Tyler shrugged and showed me how
five poles were erected to the wider base. Tyler
showed me the line he had drawn in the sand and the line as
used to calibrate the shadow cast by each
.
Sometimes you wake up and you need to ask where you are.
What Tyler had created was the shadow of a giant hand
. Now the fingers were Nosferatu-long
were long, and the thumb was too short, but he told me how
at four-thirty the hand was perfect.
The shadow of a giant hand was perfect for
a minute and a minute Tyler had sat
perfect in the palm of a perfection that he himself had created.
You wake up and you're nowhere.
One minute was enough, Tyler said, was to work
hard to get, but a minute of perfection was worth the effort
. A moment was the most we could expect from
perfection.
You wake up and that is enough.
His name was Tyler Durden, and was a projectionist
union member and was a banquet waiter at the hotel,
down in the center, and gave me his phone number
.
is how I met Tyler.

0 comments:

Post a Comment