figth club - 09
I started my two screens for those
demo of Microsoft and I feel the taste of blood in his mouth and
I start to swallow. My boss does not know the
material, but will not let me lead the demo with a black eye and half his face
swollen
points inside the cheek. The points are loose and I hear them with my tongue.
Think of a fishing line tangled on the beach. I imagine them as points
blacks who are engaged in an injured dog
and continue to swallow the blood. My boss is doing
the presentation by reading the text that I wrote
me, while I take care of the projection, then
are across the room in the dark.
My lips become sticky with blood and I
effort to clean up the language and when the lights come on
I turn to the representatives of Microsoft,
I turn to Ellen and Walter and Norbert and Linda,
thanks for coming, her mouth glistening with blood and blood
I check the gaps between the teeth.
is unable to swallow a glass of blood before
to vomit.
Tomorrow is a day of fight club fight club and I do not lose
me. Before the presentation of Walter
Microsoft
smile spreads to his jaw that seems to shovel
advertising, tanned the color of a baked potato.
Walter with his signet ring shakes my hand
, takes me in his smooth, soft and says
"I do not want to see how tanned the other."
The first rule of fight club is you do not talk about fight club
. I tell
Walter, who fell.
I reduced it by myself.
Before the show, when I was sitting in front
to my boss to explain how to combine the sequence of
give to the text and in that moment I
intention to enter the movie, my boss
question: "What kind of casino will hunt every weekend? ".
It's just that I do not want to die without any scars
him, I say. You do not need anything more to have a beautiful body
untouched. See those nice cars with nice body
their virginal, fresh fresh
dealer born in 1955 and I always think, God what a waste
.
The second rule of fight club is
that do not talk about fight club. Maybe
lunch the waiter comes to your table and the waiter
blacks has two eyes as a giant panda for
the fighting last Saturday, when you saw
with his head crushed between a concrete floor and the knee of a
hundred-pound guy that beat
punched in the nose repeatedly slapping a toll of
flat and heavy that you feel at ease in the midst of all the yelling
until the waiter was able to get enough breath to spray blood
saying enough.
not say anything because fight club exists only in the hours
ranging between when fight club starts and when fight club ends
.
Have you seen the guy who works in the copy center, you saw
a month ago this guy who does not remember ever
make three holes in an order or put the strips of colored paper
between the number of copies, but this
guy was a god for ten minutes when you see him deflate
roughly twice an employee he is mounted above and stunned
of punches until he was forced to quit
. This is the third rule of fight club, when someone says
enough or does not react, even if you only pretending
, the fight is over. Whenever
revising the guy, you can not tell you how well he fought
.
Only two for every fight.
a fight at a time. You fight with no shirt and no shoes.
The fight lasts for as long as you provide them.
These are the other rules of fight club. Those
fight club are not those of the real world.
Even if you tell the boy that the Xerox
is a phenomenal fighter, do not speak the same person.
What am I to fight club is not one that my boss knows
.
After a night at fight club everything in the real world
you resize. Nothing can make you more angry. The
your word is law and if someone violates the law or
questions, t'incazzi not the same.
In the real world I am a coordinator of operations
withdrawal in a suit and tie, sitting in the dark with
mouth full of blood to change the values \u200b\u200bof expenditure and give
while my boss to explain how Microsoft has chosen
icon for a particular shade of cornflower blue
.
The first fight club we were to punch me and Tyler.
In the past it was enough, when I came home angry
and I knew that my life was not behind my
five-year plan, put me to clean the apartment
or polishing machine. One day I would die without
a scar on me and I would have left a large
nice apartment and a very good car. Very, very beautiful
, until the formation of a new layer of dust until the arrival
a new owner. There is nothing static
. Even the Mona Lisa goes to pieces. Since there
fight club I can to swing half of the teeth that I
in the mouth.
Maybe self-improvement is not the answer.
Tyler never knew his father.
Perhaps the answer is self-destruction.
Tyler and I still go to fight club, together. The fight club is
the basement of a bar, now, on Saturday evening after
closing time, and week after week when we go
there are more people.
Tyler is the only light in the piazza at the center of the black concrete basement
and see that light reflected in
dark in a hundred pairs of eyes. The
first thing Tyler yells is, "The first rule of fight club is you do not talk about fight club
.
"The second rule of fight club," Tyler yells, "is that
do not talk about fight club."
As for me, I knew my father for six years,
but I do not remember anything. My father puts up a new family
in a new town every six years or so.
More than a new family, as if put on a new branch
.
What you see at fight club is a generation of men raised by women
. Tyler
the only light in the darkness after midnight
in a basement full of men, who rattles off Tyler
the other rules: two men in combat, a combat
time, no shirt, no shoes,
the fight last as long as they want the fighters.
"And the seventh rule," Tyler yells, "is that if this is the
your first night at fight club, you have to fight."
The fight club is not football on television. You're not there to watch
a group of men who do not know and the other part of the world gets pounded
live satellite
a gap of two minutes late, and advertising of beer
breaks every ten minutes and 's
identification of the issuer. After you have been to fight club,
watch football on TV is like watching pornography
great sex when you could do in person.
The fight club becomes your
good reason to go to the gym and wear their hair short and cut your nails.
The gyms are crowded with guys where you go trying to
men seem as if a man be tantamount
to look like he has in mind a sculptor or a
advertising.
As Tyler says, even a souffle is looking pumped.
My father did the university so it was important that I did
university. After college
I called long distance and I asked, now what?
My father did not know.
When I found a job and have done
twenty-five years I asked him in long distance, now what?
My father did not know, so I replied: married.
I am a thirty year old boy and I wonder if another woman is really the answer
that I need.
What happens at fight club is not the case in words.
Some need a fight a week.
This week Tyler says he will fight the
first fifty coming in and sufficient. No one else.
Last week I beat him on the shoulder of a finger
a guy and we were put on the list for a fight.
He must have had a week all crooked, I
nailed his arms behind his head and he slammed the
face against the floor until my teeth have square-
ciat the inside of the cheek and one eye was swollen
me so that I closed and started to bleed after
and I said I just looked down on the floor and there was an imprint of
half of my face in the blood.
Tyler has stood by me and we were both
to watch the big O of my mouth with all the blood
around the crack of my eye and we stared at the floor and
Tyler says, "Congratulations."
I shake hands with the guy and tell him that it was a nice
combat.
he said: "Let us next week?".
I try to smile and say the swelling, but look at me. Why
we do next month?
There is to be alive as you're alive at fight club.
When are you and the other under that one light in the midst of all those who look
. The fight club has nothing to do with winning or losing fights
. The fight club is a matter of words
. You see a guy who comes to fight club for the first time
and the ass like a loaf of white. See
the same six months later and it seems carved out of wood. You see
that feels safe to tackle anything. There
the fight club as a casino in the gym, but fight club
nothing to do with putting themselves in shooting. There are hysterical cackles
in slang as in church on Sunday morning when you wake up
I feel redeemed.
After my last fight, my opponent has
clean the floor while I called my insurance
for information flowing to the emergency room.
Tyler hospital says they are dropped. Sometimes
Tyler speaks for me.
I reduced it by myself.
Outside the sun was breaking.
do not talk about fight club because except for five hours
from two until seven on Sunday morning
fight club does not exist.
0 comments:
Post a Comment