figth club - 03 bob
Major Bob's arms were locked inside
to keep me in the dark and I was squeezed between new tits Bob
of sweaty, giant pendants, imagine how big those
of God around the basement of the church
full of people we meet every night: this is Art,
this is Paul, this is Bob, the broad shoulders of Bob I suggest
horizon. The thick hair of Bob
were those that you find when you call the gel
modeling foam, so thick and blond and the parting
so straight.
With your arms around me, I
Bob's hand stroking his head against the new tits that are
blossomed on his chest.
"It'll be all right," says Bob. "Cry, cry."
From knees to feel the opposite chemical reactions within Bob
that burn food and oxygen.
"Maybe they threw it all away in time," says Bob
"Maybe it's just a seminoma. With a seminoma you
a probability of survival is almost one hundred percent
. "
Bob's shoulders sucking in a long breath, then let go
, spring, spring into sobs. You suck.
let go, let go, let go.
For two years I come here every week and every week Bob
envelops me in his arms and I cry
.
"Cry" Bob says and inhales and sin, sin, sobbing. "Courage
cry."
The big face wet I sit on my head and I was there
get lost in it. It is now that I start crying. Crying
is easy in the dark stuffy, closed inside someone else
, when you see that everything that'll never end up in junk
combine.
Everything you'll ever be proud
eventually thrown away.
And I'm lost inside.
is the closest I got to sleep in
almost a week.
is how I met Marla Singer.
Bob cries because six months ago, pulled off his testicles. Then
hormone replacement therapy.
Bob has tits because his testosterone level is too high.
Raise level too much testosterone and your body increases the
estrogens to find a balance.
This is the time when I cry now as
because now your life is reduced to nothing or even nothing, oblivion.
Too much estrogen and you are her tits like a girl. Easy
cry when you realize that all the people you love or do you reject
or go to the other world.
Given a long enough period of time, for all the
survival rate falls to zero.
Bob loves me because she believes that I have
removing the testicles.
around us, in the basement of Trinity Episcopal
with sofas chess from peanuts, there will be
twenty men and one woman, all intertwined
two by two, almost all in tears. Some couples
are bent forward, their heads crushed ear to ear
, like the wrestlers, ingrippati. The man in the company of the only woman
the
plant his elbows on his shoulders, one elbow to take part in the side of the head, the head of her
between his hands, and the face of him that cries
against the neck of her. The woman's face is twisted from one side
.
I peek out from under the armpit of Big Bob.
"All my life," Bob cries. "Why am I beating,
do not know."
0 comments:
Post a Comment