Monday, August 18, 2008

How To Make A Refractor

figth club - 12 Zen



My boss sends me home because of all the blood I
dry on his trousers and I am happier than ever
.
The hole in the cheek does not heal. I go to work and my
orbits are inflated to the sound of two fists brioche
black around the tiny holes that I need to look through
. Until today I was really
turn the balls have become this perfezionatissimo
Zen Master and nobody has noticed. But I am referring to my joke
FAX. I write little HAIKU
them faxo this and that. When crossing the
people at work, I become integral to the ZEN
beautiful little face hostile to anyone.

worker bees and drones in freedom
Slave Queen
give up all your worldly possessions and your car
and go to live in a rented house in the city
toxic waste where late at night you hear Marla and Tyler in
his room that you give each other the
cleaning ass man. Get
here, cleaning the ass human being.
Grant, cleaning ass man.
Ingoialo to choke. Tienlo down, baby.
By contrast, this makes me the calm little center of the world
.
I punch with my own eyes and blood congealed
in big black crusts on his trousers, which I say Hello
I meet at work. HELLO! Look at me. HELLO!
am so ZEN. This is BLOOD. This is nothing.
Hello. Everything is nothing and the end of the world to be enlightened.
Like me.
Sigh.
Watch. In front of the window. A bird.
My boss asked me if the blood was my blood.
The bird flies downwind.
mentally I'm writing a little haiku.
-free nest

The bird inhabits the world Live life
count on the fingers five, seven, five.
That blood is mine?
Yes, I say, too.
This answer is wrong. Should
import something. I have two pairs of trousers
blacks. Six white shirts. Six pairs of underpants.
The bare minimum. I go to fight club.
are things that happen.
"Go home," says my boss. "Change."
I'm beginning to wonder if
Tyler and Marla are the same person. Apart from their beaten all
nights in the room to Marla.
I hear your voice.
I hear your voice.
I hear your voice.
Tyler and Marla are never in the same room.
not ever see them together.
But even me and Zsa Zsa Gabor, you never see
together, and this does not mean that we are the same person
. It's just that Tyler does not come out when there
Marla. Because I can brush my
Tyler
pants I have to show how to make soap. Tyler's upstairs and the kitchen is full of
smell of cloves and burnt hair.
Marla is at the kitchen table to blow under his arm with a cigarette
the cloves and maybe cleaning the
human ass.
"I welcome my sick rotting
degeneration," says Marla grilled on top of his cigarette. Marla
turning the cigarette into the soft white underbelly of the boom.
"Burn, Witch, Burn."
Tyler's upstairs in my room to look
my teeth in the mirror and say I found a job as a waiter part-time
banquet.
"At the Pressman Hotel, if you like work evenings, "says Tyler
. "It's a place that will serve to foment hatred
your class."
Yes, I answer, of course.
"They make you wear a black bow tie," Tyler says. "For
work you just need a white shirt and a pair of trousers
blacks."

0 comments:

Post a Comment