figth club - 14 marla
Soap, Tyler. I tell him that we need soap.
We need to do some 'of soap.
I wash my pants. The
keep his feet while he does one hundred bending.
"To make soap, first we need to melt the fat
." Tyler is a mine of useful information. Apart from their
beaten, Marla and Tyler are never in the same room
. If this is Tyler, Marla ignores him.
old story for me.
is exactly how my parents were
invisible to each other. Then my father went away to put
on another branch.
My father always said: "Married
before sex becomes boring, or you'll never get married."
My mother said, "Do not buy anything with a zipper
nylon. My
did not say anything you would want
to embroider on a pillow. Tyler
ago centonovantotto bending. Centonovantanove.
thirteenth century.
Tyler wears a sort of greasy flannel gown and
pants suit. "You go out Marla's house," Tyler says.
"Send Marla down to buy a can of lye. The
lye into flakes. Not the crystals. Get rid of her. "
And I go back to when I was six years
and carry messages back and forth between my parents who had broken.
I hated when I was six. I hate now.
Tyler begins to do leg lifts and I go downstairs and tell Marla
: lye-type chips. I'll give you a ten dollar ticket
and my bus pass. While
Marla is still sitting at the kitchen table, I fingered the extension
to clove cigarette. Easy easy.
With a cloth cleans the rust-red stains on the arm
, where the crusts of the burns were crcpate
and started to bleed. Then I put one foot after another in
shoes with high heels.
Marla looks at me to do my part to be Prince Charming
with his shoes and says, "I went by myself.
I thought that there was no one at home. There
the lock on the door. "
I say nothing.
"You know, the glass slipper of our generation is
condoms. The stick when you meet a stranger.
Dance all night, then throw it away. The condom, I mean
. Not the stranger. "
I'm not talking to Marla. It can also interfere
in my support groups and between me and Tyler, but
never ever be my friend.
"It's all morning waiting for you here."
the flowers bloom and scatter
The wind brings butterflies or snow
Sordo is the stone
Marla gets up from the table and wearing a blue dress with no sleeves
something shiny fabric. Marla
pinches the hem of her skirt and turns it to show me the points
seam inside. It has no underpants. And I
winks.
"I wanted to show you my dress," said Marla "It's a
bridesmaid dress and everything is sewn by hand.
Preview It was sold to used for a dollar. Someone has made all these points
little small for a dress
so horribly bad, "says Marla. "Unbelievable,
eh?"
The skirt is longer on one side or the other and the waist
orbit low on the hips.
Before leaving for the store, Marla
lifting her skirt with her fingertips, and takes a few steps
dance around me and at the table, flies in the ass
her skirt. What I love, "says Marla,
are all things that people love and then throws away a day or
hour later. The way where a Christmas tree is the center of attention
and then after Christmas,
see all those dead Christmas trees with strips of foil paper
still hung, thrown by the wayside.
see those trees and think about all the animals overwhelmed
drivers or victims of sexual predators with
pants tucked down and his arms tied with black adhesive tape
electrician.
I just want to go away.
"The place to go is at the heart of the animals
" says Marla. "Where are all those animals, dogs and cats
that people so loved and
thrown away, even the older animals, dancing and stand
jump to grab your attention because after three days
give him an overdose of phenobarbital and then off
in the big oven.
"The Big Sleep, style" Valley of the Dogs. "
"Where even if someone wants
well enough to save your life, you castrate the same."
Marla looks at me like I'm the one that if the bangs and asks
"I can not checked with you, right?".
Marla walks out the door at the back singing that song,
Valley of the Dolls, stuff to make you crawl
skin.
I look at him go.
We are one, two, three moments of silence before all
Marla is out of the room.
0 comments:
Post a Comment