Monday, August 18, 2008

What Are These Lumps Under My Skin In My Leg

club figth figth club - first fight club



The phone rang and Tyler answered.
"If you do not know what they want," said the porter, "you end
with a bunch of stuff I do not want. "
may never be complete.
may never be satisfied.
may never be perfect.
Deliver me, Tyler, from being perfect and complete.
We met in a bar.
goalkeeper has taken a number
where police could find me. It was still raining. My Audi
was still there, but with a floor lamp halogen
Dakapo scattered on the windshield.
Tyler and we found ourselves and we drank lots of beer and
Tyler said, yes, I could go and stay with him,
but I had to do him a favor.
The next day my suitcase would arrive with minimum essential
, six shirts, six pairs of underpants.
There, drunk in a bar where no one was watching
and nobody cared anything about us, I asked Tyler what he wanted me to do
.
"I want you to throw a punch as hard as you can."

0 comments:

Post a Comment