Monday, August 18, 2008

Quicksilversceen On Wii

figth club - 10 the first rule




When we invented fight club, me and Tyler,
neither of them had never participated before in a
combat. If you've never been in combat
're full of questions. Are there that you wonder how
be bad, what would you be able to do to another man. I am the first one was
Tyler felt it had to ask
without fear and we were both drunk at a bar where nobody cared
nothing us, so
Tyler said: "I want to do me a favor. I want you
throws a punch as hard as you can. "
I did not want, but Tyler explained everything to me, the whole story
not want to die without scars, to be tired of seeing only
fighting professionals and
wanting to know more about himself. He told me
self-destruction.
At that time my life seemed too complete and
perhaps we need to break everything to come up with something better
by ourselves.
I looked around and I said yes. Okay, I said, but
out in the parking lot.
So we went out and asked if I wanted him in the face
or belly.
"Surprise me," Tyler said.
I said I'd never hit anyone.
"Then from out of crazy," Tyler said.
I told him to close his eyes.
"No," Tyler said.
Like all those on the first fight at fight club
breath and I messed up I took a swing to the chin
Tyler as in all the cowboy movies I saw and
fist in my case has reached the neck.
Shit, I said. This does not count. I want to try again.
"Yes, that is counted," Tyler said and struck me right
suddenly, pac, like a glove
pushed by a spring in a cartoon on Saturday morning at the pie-
no chest. I ended up against a machine. We were there before the other one
, Tyler massaging my neck and I
to keep a hand on his chest, both conscious
be finished in a place where we had never been, and as
the cat and mouse in cartoons, were still alive and
wanted to know how far we could get
stay alive.
"Congratulations," Tyler said.
Hit me again I told myself.
"No, you hit me," Tyler said.
So I hit a great little sleeveless women
under Tyler's ear and pushed me backwards and I
has trodden the heel of the shoe in the stomach. What happened immediately
later and older has not happened in words, but
the bar closed and people came out and started to cry
around us in the parking lot.
instead of Tyler, I felt that I could
finally get their hands on everything in the world did not work,
clothes that I returned from the dry cleaners
with the collar buttons broken, the bank says are in the hundreds
dollars. My job where my boss gets
to my computer and my smanetta
Dos commands. And Marla Singer, who has blown me
support groups.
Nothing was resolved at the end of the fight, but nothing had
.
The first night we fought was a Sunday evening and Tyler
had not shaved for
all weekend so I had burned my knuckles that
for his long beard. Lying on your back in the parking lot
beside him watching the only star that was seen in
streetlights, I asked Tyler what
had fought with.
His father, Tyler said.
Maybe we did not need a father to complete development
Tarchi. There is nothing personal against your opponent
at fight club. Battle to fight. It is forbidden
talk about fight club, but we talked for a couple of months
people find themselves in that parking lot
after the closing of the bar and when he started to
cold, another bar gave us the
basement where we gather now.
When it meets fight club, Tyler sets out the rules that we established
me and him.
"In most cases," Tyler yells
in the cone of light in the center of the basement full of men, "are
here because someone broke the rules. Someone
talked about fight club. "
Tyler says," You'd better stop talking or
you should open another fight club because
next week will end with your name on a list
when you enter and only the first fifty names on the list will
. If you go, just set your combat
if you want to fight. If you do not want
a fight, there are others who want it, then
maybe you should stay home.
"If this is your first night at fight club '
Tyler yells," you must fight. "
Most of those who come to fight club
we are because of something against which
are afraid to fight. After some fighting
have much less fear.
There are many good friends who meet for the first time at fight club
. Now I go to meetings or conferences and
see faces at the tables, directors or managers and young lawyers
with broken noses which are swelled like eggplant
protruding from under the bandages or a couple of points under
an eye or a jaw cast.
are those that they stay quiet and listen until
making a decision. We exchange
waving his head.
later my boss ask me how I know
many of these individuals.
According to my boss in our profession there are always less
gentlemen and rogues more.
The demo goes on. Walter
of Microsoft's cross with my own eyes.
is a young man with perfect teeth and healthy skin and the kind of place where you work
take the time to brag with
former classmates. You know he's too young to have fought in some war
and
if his parents were not divorced, his father was not never at home, and
is now looking at me, I half-shaven face
and the other half a dark bruise that I keep hidden in the dark
. Blood that shimmers on the lips. And maybe Walter is thinking
un'indolore
vegetarian dinner which was last week or ozone or
desperate need of the Earth to stop the cruel acts of
animal testing, but probably not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment