Monday, August 18, 2008

How Do You Boost A Positive Ground Tractor

figth club - 02 project mayhem



Tyler finds me a job as a waiter, then there Tyler
that drives me a gun in his mouth and tells me that the first step
for eternal life is that you must die. For a long time but I
Tyler and we were thick as thieves.
people always asking me if I knew whether or not Tyler Durden.
The barrel of the gun pressed into the back of the throat
Tyler says, "I do not really die."
Tongue feel the silencer holes we drilled in
barrel of the gun. The bulk of the noise of a shot
gas is expanding, then there is the small
ultrasonic bang that makes the bullet for
great speed at which it travels. To construct a silencer
just open holes in the barrel of the gun, a lot
holes. Thus the gas can come out and the bullet is slowed
below the speed of sound.
Mistake to make holes and gun explodes in his hand.
"This is not a real death," Tyler says. "We
legend. Do not grow old. "
With the language I move the barrel into my cheek and say
, Tyler, you're thinking of vampires.
The building on top of which we are now, in ten minutes
will be no more. Get
fuming concentrated nitric acid to ninety percent and add it to a triple
quantity of sulfuric acid. This we do in
ice. Then add glycerin drop by drop with an eyedropper
. You have nitroglycerin.
I know this because Tyler knows this.
Mix sawdust and nitro obtain bell'esplosivo
plastic. Many people are cotton blends and adds
Epsom salts as a sulfate. Also works.
some people put the paraffin in the nitro. With me the paraffin
has never, ever worked.
So Tyler and I are on the Parker-Morris Building,
I stuck the gun in his mouth, and we hear a roar
glass. Look down. It's a cloudy day, even up here
. This is the tallest building in the world
up here and the wind is always cold. There is a silence so great
here, that the feeling you have is to be one of those
space monkeys. Make that little '
work for which you trained.
Pull a lever.
pressed a button. There
understand anything and at some point and just die. From
centonovantunesimo look down from the roof and floor
the road below is a rough carpet of people,
all standing, all looking up. Broken glass is to
a window right below us.
explodes in a window side of the building and jump off a big
register as a black refrigerator, right below us a six-drawer filing
rushes straight to the front of the building
, turning slowly and falls, and falls
shrinking , and drops disappearing into crowd formed.
Somewhere in one hundred and ninety floors below us the space monkeys
of Mischief Committee of the Project Chaos
are giving off crazy and destroy every shred of
history.
The old saying, which is always kills
who you love, well, 'Look, it works in both directions.
With a gun in his mouth and the barrel of the gun between the teeth
you can only talk in vowels.
We got in our last ten minutes. Part
another window and there is a hail of glass, a flock of pigeons twinkling
style, then
inch by inch from the side of the building emerges a dark wooden desk pushed by
Mischief Committee until tilts
and slides and tips in a magical flying object
lost in the crowd. Among nine minutes
the Parker-Morris Building will not be
more. If you have enough blasting gelatin and smear
very well on the pillars of the foundations of a building,
you can pull down any building in the world. You
compress well and pack it with sandbags
because the blast goes against the pillar and not in a vacuum
all around the underground garage. This practice
stuff you do not find in history books.
The three ways to make napalm: One, mix equal parts
gasoline and frozen orange juice concentrate. Two
, mix equal parts gasoline and diet Cola.
Three, dissolve in gasoline gravel, cat litter
until the mixture is thick.
Ask me how to make nerve gas. Oh, all those crazy
car bombs.
Nine minutes.
II Parker-Morris Building will go down, all his one hundred and ninety
floors, slow as a tree falling in the forest
. Wood. You can jot down what you want. Fa effect
think that the place where we will be only a
point in the sky.
Tyler and on the edge of the roof, me with the gun in his mouth, I wonder How long
clean this gun.
We forget completely that the whole murder-suicide
thought of Tyler as we watch another
index slipped from the side of the building
and drawers that open into space, reams of white paper
taken by the updraft and carried away in the wind
.
Eight minutes.
Then the smoke, smoke that starts from the broken windows.
The demolition team will start the primary charge
in eight minutes. The primary charge will blast
charging base, the pillars of the foundation will crumble
and the sequences of the Parker-Morris Building
end up in all the history books.
The series of five photographic images interspersed.
Here the building standing. Second picture, the building has
an angle of eighty degrees. Then seventy degrees. The building has a
forty-five degree angle in the fourth
photos where the skeleton begins to drop out and the tower arches
slightly. The last photo the tower, with its one hundred and ninety
all levels, will jump on
national museum which is Tyler's real target.
"This is our world now, our world"
Tyler says, "and the old people died."
If I knew how it ends this story, I'd be more than happy to
already be dead and in Heaven.
Seven minutes.
On top of the Parker-Morris Building with the gun in his mouth
Tyler. While computers and desks and schedali
as meteors rain down on the crowd around the building and columns
Smoke rising from broken windows and three streets away
the demolition team are timing,
all this I know: the gun, the anarchy, the explosion
really is like saying Marla Singer.
Six minutes.
Here is a sort of dance in a triangle. I want Tyler.
Tyler wants Marla. Marla wants me.
I do not want Marla, and Tyler does not want me by the balls,
not anymore. This is not about how to keep love. Here
it is like owning property. Without
Marla, Tyler would have nothing.
Five minutes.
may become a legend, maybe not. No, I say, but wait
. What would Jesus
if no one had written
the Gospels?
Four minutes.
I moved with my tongue the barrel into my cheek and say,
if you want to be a legend, Tyler, I'll make you a legend
. I was there from the beginning. Without Tyler
gun in his mouth.
I remember everything.
three minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment