figth club - 05 work
You wake Air Harbor International.
Each takeoff and landing when the plane tilts
too, hoped in the crash.
that time heals my insomnia with narcolepsy when we might die helpless as
packed human tobacco in the fuselage.
is how I know Tyler Durden. You wake up
O'Hare.
You wake up at LaGuardia.
You wake up at Logan.
Tyler worked as a part-time projectionist.
because of his nature, Tyler could only do crafts night.
If a projectionist got sick, the union called Tyler
.
Some people are a night owl. Other people are diurnal.
I could only work during the day.
You wake up at Dulles.
insurance pay compensation
triple if you die during a business trip. I was hoping in effect vortex. I was hoping
sucked into the pelican turbines and tightening
defective and ice on the wings. At takeoff, the plane launched
for the track and the wings upwards, with
back in the position of maximum vertical and vas-soi
closed and all the personal baggage compartments
higher, approaching the end of track, when
absolute ban on smoking, I was hoping for a crash
.
You wake up at Love Field.
In a projection room where the film was old enough
Tyler made the change. Where is there to do the
change in the cabin there are two projectors and one is in operation.
I know this because Tyler knows this.
The second projector is ready with the next pizza
films. Almost all the films consist of six or seven
small reels of film to be projected in a certain order. In the newest film
all stick together in a film
Pizzone. So it's no having to maneuver
two projectors and make changes, go back and forth,
a pizza, exchange, pizza on the two projector
exchange, pizza three on the first fixture.
Exchange.
You wake up at SeaTac. Studio
people on the plastic table.
a woman with brown hair floating in the ocean
scattered around the head and the seat cushion close to the chest.
's eyes are wide open, but is neither smiling nor enraged. In another
image, people calm as Hindu cows
stretch from their seats to take the oxygen masks
that jumped out of the ceiling.
must be an emergency.
Oh.
We lost pressure.
Oh.
You wake up and you're at Willow Run.
0 comments:
Post a Comment