dreams, all we have: run, do some live experience. We make them to fantasize (exactly are dreams!) Of what if .. how it might good to go .... But we are well aware (at least for me) that you should always keep our feet on the ground, and therefore unlikely to be realized.
In this case one of my dreams is about to be realized.
in ten days leave for the other end of the world, ' Australia.
A desire, a dream better, I always kept that in me, but I never planned on doing, especially so soon.
and will start with the Group, now Conoco and well presented here.
will be an exciting adventure, definitely tiring, but I think and hope will enrich me (though so far only has depleted my poor personal funds), an experience to be lived through without exemption.
here I try to take the commitment to write every day before the start of how the preparations are going ahead, by sharing from my point of view of how you're building this adventure. An adventure of 22 days in which cover more than 40,000 km, for a stroll on the new world upside down.
Aussie Land, your Nick is ready to tell all!
0 comments:
Post a Comment