New pre-Australian adventure. Yesterday
our queen Mila visited at the travel agency to obtain visas entry for the group. Once made, with the passports of all, in time to bask together with her partner Matt got to what the two realize that visas were not valid from 28 June 2007 but 2008.
irritated enough of it, sending the third adventure the next day to correct visas at travel agencies. ... The three, however, had not read very carefully what was written on really seen! "Valid to 28June 2008 for 3 months .... Thus can be used until 28 June 2008 ... And I
sadly, after realizing this thing and being laughed at almost dall'addetta agency, I went away by the agency as a beaten dog ....
our queen Mila visited at the travel agency to obtain visas entry for the group. Once made, with the passports of all, in time to bask together with her partner Matt got to what the two realize that visas were not valid from 28 June 2007 but 2008.
irritated enough of it, sending the third adventure the next day to correct visas at travel agencies. ... The three, however, had not read very carefully what was written on really seen! "Valid to 28June 2008 for 3 months .... Thus can be used until 28 June 2008 ... And I
sadly, after realizing this thing and being laughed at almost dall'addetta agency, I went away by the agency as a beaten dog ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment